ANIMAL REIKIREIKI FOR ANIMALS AND THEIR OWNERS & CARERS
Animal Reiki is growing in popularity as more Reiki practitioners choose to share it with their pets and other animals if they need it and want it. Animals are very sensitive to energy, especially to the energy of their owners. As we are going through the big energetic transformation on Earth from the 3rd to the 5th Dimensional Energy, which has an effect on our lives, health and energy, our pets can be affected through that too.
Reiki is only positive energy, it comes from the Source of all Life, which we call Mother Father God, and will never harm a person or animal, no matter their age or condition. It is safe for pregnant women, elderly people, surgical patients and can be shared with animals should they wish to receive it and their owners agree. READ MORE ABOUT WHAT REIKI IS.
ANIMAL REIKI PRACTITIONERS AND ANIMAL REIKI TRAINING
Reiki students initiated in our line do not need any additional animal Reiki training to be able to give Reiki to Animals, unless they want it. This knowledge has been passed on by Master Mikao Usui through channelling with Lisa Lux (highly claircognizant and clairsentientience spiritual Teacher) and Henk Mulder (clairvoyant on a very high level) from The Academy of the 13 Essenian Arts of Healing.
You always need to make sure you that you and the animal are safe and comfortable. Reiki should always be a choice for the animal with the permission of its owner or carers.
The Reiki we teach is from Ryoho, the original method of Master Mikao Usui. If you are an animal lover, owner, a vet or you are trained to work with animals, and you feel you would like to be initiated to Reiki, through the correct Reiki Initiations you would become a Reiki channel and you could pass on the Reiki Healing Energy to the animals and everyone around you. It is always the same Reiki that the practitioners pass on to people, animals, plants and Mother Earth. READ MORE ABOUT REIKI INITIATIONS FOR ADULTS, AND FOR CHILDREN, AND REIKI DEVELOPMENT FOR REIKI PRACTITIONERS RAISING PEOPLE’S ENERGY.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- Animal welfare, relaxation, comfort, livelihood
- recovery from illness, injury or other stress to the body
- help with behavioural, mental or emotional issues
- At veterinary centres – pre-treatment /post-op
- improving quality of life for older animals, or offer peaceful transition for animals’ ready to pass over
- help with birth and support to the new-borns
WHY AND HOW TO OFFER REIKI TO ANIMALS?
- It is non-invasive, non-manipulative, non-diagnostic, complementary and supportive to veterinary care (not alternative)
- Animal may receive it anywhere at any time – hands-on, hands-off or distantly
- indoors or outdoors – at animal rescue centres, sanctuaries, stables, racing yards, veterinary care, in the street
- As planned sessions or ad-hoc treatments, letting the animal choose to take it for as long as they like and how they like it, they will always move away when they have enough or don’t want it at all